By Steve Erickson | We need a way to assess skills and provide credentials for family mediators who are client-centered, non-coercive, and respectful of self-determination. Other processes masquerading as mediation are confusing the public.
- Family Mediation Makes Creative, Detailed Solutions Possible March 27, 2017
- What Mediators Need to Know About Mental Health Concerns – Dan Berstein March 15, 2017
- Child Inclusive Mediation: Research on Views of the Child Reports in Ontario February 27, 2017
- THE TIME IS NOW: Frequently Asked Questions and Observations about Credentialing Mediators February 10, 2017
- The Sagas of Mr. & Ms. Nasty and Mr. & Ms. Nice February 9, 2017