A New Beginning: Reimagining the Art and Science of Family Mediation
Conference: October 15-16, 2021
Preconference Institutes October 14
online via Zoom
We are proud to announce that APFM’s 2021 Conference, A New Beginning: Reimagining the Art and Science of Family Mediation, will be 100% online, October 15-16, 2021 (Pre-Conference Institutes October 14).
Registration is now open! Join us to learn from some of the best in the field, and have an opportunity to connect with family mediators from around the world. Early bird rates will run until 11:59 PM (Pacific Time), Monday, August 23, and the full schedule will be available online in the coming weeks.
We look forward to exploring with you the choices and challenges that lie ahead!
Amanda Singer, Ken Neumann, Alice Shikina, and Max Markin
2021 Conference Committee Co-Chairs
Featuring Keynote Address by Susan Guthrie, Esq.
Presenting Now that We Have a Choice: What Does the Future Hold for Family Mediation?
We are so excited to announce this year's keynote speaker— Susan Guthrie—nationally recognized as one of the Top Family Law and Mediation Attorneys, who provides divorce mediation, legal coaching, and mediator training exclusively online. Susan's keynote, Now that We Have a Choice: What Does the Future Hold for Family Mediation?, is one not to be missed.
Thank you Conference Sponsors!
Premier Conference Sponsor
Presenting & Keynote Sponsor
Annual Meeting Sponsor
State and Local Partners
- Arizona State University's Lodestar Dispute Resolution Center at The Sandra Day O'Connor School of Law
- The Family Dispute Resolution Institute of Ontario
- Florida Chapter of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Heartland Mediators Association
- Indiana Association of Mediators
- The Maricopa County Association of Family Mediators
- Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council
- Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation
- The Mediation Center of the Pacific, Inc.
- North Carolina Association of Professional Family Mediators
- Pennsylvania Council of Mediators
- Southern California Mediation Association