By Bill Eddy | California has been a leader in providing laws which encourage and protect mediation since the early 1980s. Confidentiality is at the core of those laws. A proposed revision to the laws has the mediation community in California up in arms.
- APFM Webinar – SPLIT-UP: The TEEN Years: Leveraging The Power of Children’s Perspectives in Co-Parenting Mediation
- APFM Webinar – Reflective Practice & the Structured Reflective Instrument for Improving 3rd-Party Interventions
- APFM Webinar – Beyond Protocols: The Art and Science of Interdisciplinary Family Mediation
- APFM Town Hall 2023: Mediator Mindset
- APFM Webinar – Bringing Unconscious or Inner Thinking into the Mediation Process to Create Understanding Between Parties