By Steve Erickson | We need a way to assess skills and provide credentials for family mediators who are client-centered, non-coercive, and respectful of self-determination. Other approaches masquerading as mediation are confusing the public.
- APFM Webinar – SPLIT-UP: The TEEN Years: Leveraging The Power of Children’s Perspectives in Co-Parenting Mediation
- APFM Webinar – Reflective Practice & the Structured Reflective Instrument for Improving 3rd-Party Interventions
- APFM Webinar – Beyond Protocols: The Art and Science of Interdisciplinary Family Mediation
- APFM Town Hall 2023: Mediator Mindset
- APFM Webinar – Bringing Unconscious or Inner Thinking into the Mediation Process to Create Understanding Between Parties