In this online course, you will learn cutting edge strategies to handle custody matters in geographical relocation cases, within a single state, to other states, and to other countries. Held April 12, 2019. Online Course recordings are not available.
- Religion & Politics: Mediating Values-Based Disputes with Alex Glassmann
- Introduction to Business Valuations with David E. Consigli
- Building the 21st Century Mediation Firm with Jennifer Hawthorne & Justin L. Kelsey
- The Virtual World of Parent-Child Contact: Exploring the Views and Experiences of Children, Parents and Family Justice Professionals
- What Family Dispute Resolution Professionals Need to Know About Screening for Family Violence: Predicting risk and safety in family mediation with Hilary Linton