By Pamela Garber | The philosophical tenet of mediation – understanding each person’s POV, forward/future thinking and the benefits of moving past the conflict, are integral parts of effective individual therapy.
- APFM Town Hall 2023: Mediator Mindset
- APFM Webinar – Beyond Protocols: The Art and Science of Interdisciplinary Family Mediation
- APFM Webinar – Reflective Practice & the Structured Reflective Instrument for Improving 3rd-Party Interventions
- APFM Webinar – Bringing Unconscious or Inner Thinking into the Mediation Process to Create Understanding Between Parties
- APFM Webinar: International Roundtable of Mediation Presidents and Leaders