"Asking Good Questions," an APFM webinar on improving outcomes in family mediation by asking questions, featuring Michael Lang, recorded January 24, 2019.
- The Virtual World of Parent-Child Contact: Exploring the Views and Experiences of Children, Parents and Family Justice Professionals
- What Family Dispute Resolution Professionals Need to Know About Screening for Family Violence: Predicting risk and safety in family mediation with Hilary Linton
- Research for Family Mediators: Recent Findings with Relevance for Practice with Robert Emery
- New Ways for Families®: Teaching Clients Key Skills for Mediation with Bill Eddy
- The Underbelly and Dynamics of High-Conflict Divorce With Donald T. Saposnek