By Larry Gaughan | Even during divorce, perhaps the best way to describe our paths through life is that we are each on a spiritual journey. Mediators can help people refocus on their new spiritual journeys through the material world of present family finances and future security.
- APFM Webinar – SPLIT-UP: The TEEN Years: Leveraging The Power of Children’s Perspectives in Co-Parenting Mediation
- APFM Webinar – Reflective Practice & the Structured Reflective Instrument for Improving 3rd-Party Interventions
- APFM Webinar – Beyond Protocols: The Art and Science of Interdisciplinary Family Mediation
- APFM Town Hall 2023: Mediator Mindset
- APFM Webinar – Bringing Unconscious or Inner Thinking into the Mediation Process to Create Understanding Between Parties