By Mukul Khandelwal | Becoming a culturally-sensitive mediator is a process that continues throughout one’s professional career. Clients’ cultures and values may differ greatly from family to family.
- APFM Town Hall 2023: Mediator Mindset
- APFM Webinar – Beyond Protocols: The Art and Science of Interdisciplinary Family Mediation
- APFM Webinar – Reflective Practice & the Structured Reflective Instrument for Improving 3rd-Party Interventions
- APFM Webinar – Bringing Unconscious or Inner Thinking into the Mediation Process to Create Understanding Between Parties
- APFM Webinar: International Roundtable of Mediation Presidents and Leaders