This 90-minute presentation, scheduled for November 30, 2021, provides insights and information on the status and strategies associated with creation of a nationally recognized performance-based credentialing program for all professional mediators.
- APFM Webinar: Update on Advanced Credentialing for All Mediators
- Google Ads for Family Mediators: Delivering Potential Clients to Your Website with the Flip of a Switch
- Mediating a Divorce When a Child Has Autism Spectrum Disorder – Part 2 – Financial Issues
- Who Keeps the Dog? How Can You Bring the Pet’s Perspective into the Divorce Process? with Karis Nafte
- Mediating a Divorce When a Child Has Autism Spectrum Disorder – Part 1 – Parenting