Academy of Professional Family Mediators
2017 Annual Conference
March 30 – April 2, 2017
Professional Family Mediation from A to Z
The Academy of Professional Family Mediators’ 2017 conference will be wonderful, with presentations from the leading practitioners and trainers in the field of family mediation. The conference will take place in Memphis, Tennessee on March 30 – April 2, 2017.
Here are links to:
- the schedule of workshops, plenary sessions, and social events at the conference. It includes short descriptions of each session and bios of all of our presenters. There is one schedule page for each of the four dates.
- conference registration.
- information for sponsors and exhibitors.
- things to do in Memphis: We encourage you to come early or stay late to enjoy the history, music, art and other attractions in Memphis.
- hotel and travel information.
- information about continuing education credits.
This conference celebrates 36 Years of Professional Family Mediation (from the founding of the Academy of Family Mediators (AFM) in 1981 to 2017). Workshops include practice areas, styles of practice, advanced techniques, skill building, marketing, certification and other cutting edge issues of importance to professional family mediators.
The conference will begin with Pre-Conference Institutes on Thursday, March 30, with full day programs starting at 9:30am and half-day programs starting at 9:30am and 1:30pm. Thursday evening there will be a welcome reception at 6:00pm. The Conference will continue all day Friday and Saturday, and there will be a bonus role-playing session Sunday morning.
Our conference provides opportunities for you to discover and share ideas, expertise, and innovations in all areas of family mediation with the APFM community.
Many thanks go to our Gold Sponsor Mediate.com.
Exhibitors will include:
We hope to see you at the 5th Annual Conference of
the Academy of Professional Family Mediators!