Certified Advanced Practitioner Annual Dues (No Auto Renew)
Certified Advanced Practitioner Memberships can be renewed only by existing certified members. Learn more about or apply for certification here: https://apfmnet.org/membership/certified-membership/
Requirements for a Certified Advanced Practitioner Member
- Meets the Advanced Practitioner Member requirements above; and
- Completed an approved application ($100.00 one-time application fee)
- Attested on first application and at each renewal:
- Member carries current malpractice insurance
- Member has completed the required Continuing Education requirement
- Member has never lost a previously held license or certification in any field due to sanctions
- Member pledges to follow the APFM Ethical Standards for Professional Family Mediator
By commencing or renewing your membership in APFM, you are agreeing to abide by the Model Standards of Practice for Family and Divorce Mediation and other ethical standards promulgated by the APFM Board.
APFM’s certification is based on the member’s attesting to having met certain criteria including training and experience and is not an endorsement of competency. Patrons of the member’s business are invited to contact the member directly to inquire about his or her credentials.
Learn more about certification here: https://apfmnet.org/membership/certified-membership/
If you would prefer to purchase or renew this membership with auto-renewal turned on, please click here to purchase our auto-renewing membership.