Using Peer Groups to Improve Your Practice with Michael Aurit, JD, MDR, Justin L. Kelsey, and Amanda D. Singer, Esq., MDR, CDFA. Recorded Aug 30, 2017. Recording duration 79 minutes.
- New Ways for Families®: Teaching Clients Key Skills for Mediation with Bill Eddy
- Research for Family Mediators: Recent Findings with Relevance for Practice with Robert Emery
- The Underbelly and Dynamics of High-Conflict Divorce With Donald T. Saposnek
- Mediating Relocation (Move-Away) Cases with Woody Mosten and Lynn Waldman
- Special Needs Children in Mediation Cases With Donald T. Saposnek