Regional Social Events
We are excited that many APFM members have volunteered to bring an in person component to our online conference, ranging from watch parties to simple social gatherings!
Below please find information about regional in-person events associated with the APFM Annual Conference. If you have any questions, please reach out directly to the organizer of the regional event in which you have interest. If you are unable to attend in-person or there is not a social event in your area, please scroll down to find information about a virtual social event open to everyone!
New York City, NY Metro
- Event(s): Watch Party
- Date: Saturday, October 15, 10:00 am – 7:00 pm EST
- Location: Ken’s Office at 111 West 90th Street, New York, NY 10024, in a 3-story Townhouse just off the NW corner of Columbus Avenue & 90th Street right next to the building’s garage entrance. Ring NEUMANN on the separate silver intercom and come up one flight of stairs. If traveling uptown by subway, take the 2/3 train to 96th Street (very back of train) or the B/C train to 86th Street (very front of train).
- Details: Ken Neumann will offer people the opportunity to come to his office for part of, or all, of the day. We will all be able to watch the closing plenary together, but there’s enough space for people to be in separate rooms and choose which workshop to watch. People can come as early as 10 AM and we’ll finish up “post-conference party” at 7 PM. Ken will provide food and drinks.
- Registration: RSVP to Ken Neumann
- Event: Happy Hour – A celebration of mediators together with the Annual Conference of APFM
- Date: Thursday, October 13, 5:00 pm PST
- Location: 2505 SE 11th Avenue, Portland, OR 97202
- Registration: RSVP to Patrick Ward
- Event(s): APFM Virtual Social. We will be in small groups, so all should be prepared to chat and get to know others!
- Date: Saturday, October 15, 4:30 – 5:30 pm EST
- Location: Online via Zoom
- Registration: RSVP to Alice Shikina