A New Beginning: Reimagining the Art and Science of Family Mediation
Conference: October 15-16, 2021
Preconference Institutes October 14
online via Zoom
APFM 2021 – Attendance Certificates
Please fill out the form below to obtain a certificate of attendance by email. Certificates are available for most sessions of the APFM 2021 Annual Conference held in October, on a per-session basis.
Use the code provided to you during the session. Codes are session-specific.
Please note that you will be sent an email certificate ONLY upon entering the correct code for the session in which you participated.
After submitting the form below, if you do not receive the email certificate, please check your spam folder. You may wish in advance to add [email protected] and [email protected] to your accepted contacts list.
Complete the form below to obtain your attendance certificate.
Thank you Conference Sponsors!
Premier Conference Sponsor
Presenting & Keynote Sponsor
Annual Meeting Sponsor
State and Local Partners
- Arizona State University's Lodestar Dispute Resolution Center at The Sandra Day O'Connor School of Law
- The Family Dispute Resolution Institute of Ontario
- Florida Chapter of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Heartland Mediators Association
- Indiana Association of Mediators
- The Maricopa County Association of Family Mediators
- Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council
- Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation
- The Mediation Center of the Pacific, Inc.
- North Carolina Association of Professional Family Mediators
- Pennsylvania Council of Mediators
- Southern California Mediation Association